Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 57--"Dandelions for Mommy"




Gavin picked some dandelions for me today...I'm such a sap that I teared up. I should also mention that these were NOT picked in our yard--Tony would faint if anyone thought that! He's very meticulous about the lawn.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Oh so cute! My parents used to say if they were more rare they would cost $$$ for a bunch, so enjoy them! Oh, and nice photoshop bits! Just really well done...

Maggie said...

awwww....Love the frame action. Awesome shot Jess.

Laura said...

Good job! Haley picked me a "bouquet" the other day and I thought it was the sweetest thing too! Great way to capture that moment!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. I love how you have done the frames.

Heather said...

Awwwww. What a sweet picture!

amy said...

That is so sweet, I'd have teared up too!