

This week's challenge is "Self Portrait--What makes you 'you'?" My first shot is my "Body Butter" collection--I am absolutely hooked on The Body Shop's Body Butter...my favorite scent is their Satsuma, but as you can see I like to have a selection of scents to choose from!
The next shot is "just me". I took a photo at the end of the day today, while Gavin was in the bathtub...just mascara on, my hair has been tossled by the wind since we've been outside most of the afternoon and evening--this is me in full "mommy mode".




8 comments:
ooooooooooooh! I might have to try that body butter. I'm a sucker for lotion. LOL You are adorable btw! (((((((hugs)))))))
You are SO pretty! Great picture! I love body butters too! Right now my favorite is mango!!!
Well if I only looked that good in mommy mode. Great job!
I love the body butter (I am hooked on the new Pink Grapefruit...I happened to go into the store for the first time in 10 years the day it came out!) And the self portrait is great (I think we have the same haircut!) I only wished I looked hat good at the end of the day!
"Mommy mode"?? You look HOT!
You are so cute and sure do a great job pulling off "mommy mode"! Great job on your self potrait!
You have an awesome Mommy Mode look! Mine is WAY more frazzled. :) I can now see so much of you in Gavin.
wow Great picture!! I wish I looked that good.
Post a Comment