Thursday, April 05, 2007

Day 32--"Everything's Coming Up Roses"



Okay, maybe "coming up" wasn't quite right, seeing as I got these flowers from the florist! I've been so jealous of all of the beautiful flower shots some people had been getting, and there aren't going to be any flowers blooming in Minnesota any time soon, so I did what one of my photography books suggested; I grabbed a couple from the florist!

6 comments:

Jess said...

CC welcome!

Maggie said...

ooooh that second one is awesome. I love how it fills the whole frame.

amy said...

I love the contrast on the first one!

Rachel said...

I love the difference between the two. The lighting is cool on the first one, but I really love the second one.

Holly said...

Great texture in the second one. But I REALLY love the first one. The shades of yellow are just gorgeous.

Amanda said...

Wow- gorgeous rose!