Sunday, April 22, 2007

Day 49--"Independent 2-Year-Olds"


Since it rained all day today, I decided to use a picture that I took yesterday while Gavin and I were out-and-about. As you can see, Gavin was being independent and didn't want to wait for his "SLOW" mommy. Luckily he does listen most of the time, so he turned around for me to snap this shot.

This picture was taken at mid-day when the lighting was the poorest, so I used a warming filter to help the picture to not looked so washed-out. Something about this picture also made me want to make it look "older" so I chose the Poster Edges Filter in Photoshop Elements to get the finished look.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the filter Jess!

Rachel said...

He's such a cutie! I really like the filter on this shot also!

Unknown said...

That is so amazing!! Love it!

Maggie said...

LOVE what you did with this. Awesome.

Sher Johnson said...

really cool...LOVE it!!

Heather said...

Very cool action you ran on this pic. The Superman hat is certainly fitting for Gavin -- because he most definitely is!

Holly said...

The effects on this is so great. I love what you did with it.

jessstephkylesmom said...

wow what a neat effect!

Anna said...

I like it!