As of September 21st I am shooting with a Canon Rebel XTi with a Canon EF 18-55mm 3.5 lens. From April 27th 2007 until August 1st 2007 I was shooting with a Canon Rebel XT --then some creep decided to steal it right out of our stroller--prior to that I was using an Olympus D-560 "Point & Shoot" Camera.
9 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! You got it! Oh, I am so happy for you (guess we know what you will be doing this weekend!) Enjoy!
BIG SMILES!!!!! Have fun!
Yeah!!!
Oh, You will love it sooooo much! I am thinking I like the silver better than my black now. Hmmmm...
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!11111
OMG its beautful!! I want one! :) Enjoy it. You're going to have so much fun!
Congrats on the new camera! I like the silver myself!
Yeah!!! You got your camera. I have the silver one too.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I wanted the silver one. But DH surprised me with the all black one -- so I didn't want to complain! *hee hee*
Post a Comment