Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 44--"More about Me"


More of my self portrait: I LOVE to cook! In fact, I'm "famous" in my family for a couple of my recipes! My husband knows that if I ask him what he wants for supper and he says he doesn't care or doesn't know what sounds good, we'll be trying something new!


And I couldn't resist a picture from the park today--The lighting is terrible because it was about 1PM, so everything looks washed out to me...Anyway, Gavin is also a BIG PART of who I am. Because of him I've learned that I'm much stronger than I ever could have imagined--I've "expanded my horizons" to be able to perform medical procedures, I've learned more about kidneys, dialysis and transplant then most of the 1st year residents!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL about your husband. That's funny. And you're right. You could probably teach a 1st year intern a thing or two. ;)

Heather said...

Yayayayay!! I see a Rachael Ray cookbook in there! A few of your recipes have become household favorites here!! (Artichoke chicken and No-peek chicken YUM!)

reany365 said...

You are talented. I can follow a recipie and make a great dinner, but cant come up with anything on my own.

As alway Gavin is adorable.

Karla said...

I hear ya! Yep I'm sure you know more than many 1st year residents! Gavin looks great!