Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day 30--"Snow & Ice Again"




Yes, these pictures were taken today. Last week Monday it was 78 degrees and sunny. Right now it's snowing and there are 15-30 MPH winds. Yuck. So as you can imagine, I didn't feel like venturing out too far for pictures today. I braved the cold for about 5 minutes to snap these.

7 comments:

Holly said...

UGH! And I thought New England weather was crazy. Neat idea to get the snow and grass in one shot though!

Unknown said...

How frustrating. I thought it was April not February. Great photos though.

~M said...

How frustrating! Just don't let it come here. hehe

Maggie said...

What crazy weather!

jessstephkylesmom said...

brrrr cold!! It is in the 80's here!

Heather said...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I hope it warms up again SOON for you!

Tanya said...

We had the same thing here. Freezing cold, blowing and like 32 cms of snow(we set a record)
it was nuts! What happened to croc weather!
PS Love the slideshow of gavin too. Such a cutie he was