
This shirt speaks loudly of how we've tried to keep our mindset since Gavin was diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Failure...always trying to keep things in perspective...always trying to remember that things could be so much worse...always trying to remember that LIFE IS GOOD!
This second photo isn't the greatest, but I wanted everyone to see the front of the shirt--"Half Full"--it's sort of our family "Mission Statement".




5 comments:
I love that shirt -- love it even more knowing its meaning to your family. (((HUGS))) Gavin is an adorable subject as usual!!!
I love that shirt. What filter did you use on the colored photo?? Great job!
Wonderful pics Jess. I like these little glimpses into the meaning and importance of something as small as a tee shirt.
Katie~ It's the "rough pastel" filter... :)
The first one is awesome!! Really great. And how sweet is he in the second one.
Thanks for the reminder too!
Post a Comment