Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day 58--"Taco Night"



Our challenge this week is "Food". Tonight was taco night, so I took some photos of the toppings.


Here's Gavin watching while daddy cuts the grass.


There's Dad! I thought it was kind of neat that I caught Tony mowing out the front window, too!

5 comments:

Erica said...

We had taco's too (of course, ours was leftover from last night!) And the one of Gavin and "Daddy" is so cute!

Amanda said...

We had tacos tonight too!!! Yum! I love that food picture... it's very vibrant.

And Gavin is way too cute as always!

Anna said...

Great picture! I can see every piece of cheese, lettuce, and even the seeds in the tomatoes! Drool, I love tacos!

Holly said...

That pic of the toppings is SO GREAT!! I :heart: tacos!

Note to Gavin - Don't show too much interest in the chores Mom and Dad do. Or they will soon be yours! :) LOL.

Maggie said...

hahaha....this was ian and mike this morning. So cute!

Love the taco toppings. You're really getting good with that camera!