Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Day 65--"Toys"

Our challenge for this week is TOYS! The newest Matchbox car in our ever growing collection:

One of Gavin's favorite toys to push around

And even though it's hard to see the "toy" in this photo--its there--Gavin's Bubble Mower. It's safe to say it's one of the favorites.

6 comments:

lala said...

I love the first shot, really nice colors!

Maggie said...

Great reflections of the car on that first shot and I love the last one! Wow...great composition.

Amanda said...

I feel like we've seen that bubble blower before, LOL. He must really like that toy!!!

jessstephkylesmom said...

I love the first shot too!

Holly said...

That last one is amazing Jess! Your pics the last week or so have been amazing. You are getting so good! The lighting on the last one is perfect.

Heather said...

Oh the bubble mower shot is adorable!!!!!!!!!