Beautiful! I love the water droplets...and the clarity and color. Just a great shot! My dad is a member of the Hosta Society...he must have 200 differnt ones in his yard...I can not wait to get pictures of them this summer!
As of September 21st I am shooting with a Canon Rebel XTi with a Canon EF 18-55mm 3.5 lens. From April 27th 2007 until August 1st 2007 I was shooting with a Canon Rebel XT --then some creep decided to steal it right out of our stroller--prior to that I was using an Olympus D-560 "Point & Shoot" Camera.
6 comments:
This is SOOOOO GREAT! Wonderful job. Water droplets are so hard to photograph. These came out perfectly.
Love the close up!
Great composition to this shot Jess! I agree, the droplets came out perfect!
I agree with everyone else...great composition and you did a great job catching the water drops! Neat photo!
great shot! You captured the water droplets perfectly.
Beautiful! I love the water droplets...and the clarity and color. Just a great shot! My dad is a member of the Hosta Society...he must have 200 differnt ones in his yard...I can not wait to get pictures of them this summer!
Post a Comment