Monday, May 07, 2007

Day 64--"Lilacs"


One of my absolute FAVORITE things about May is that the Lilacs are in bloom. Nothing smells better than a lilac bush!

10 comments:

Karla said...

Lilacs are my favorite! My bush did not fare well - the early warm weather and freeze hit it hard! It has 1 bloom.

KrysiaG said...

This lilac is absolutely GORGEOUS! Wonderful photo. ~Krysia

Holly said...

Lilacs are my favorite too. Mine is almost ready to bloom. LOVE the lighting here. There are so many different purple tones. Great job!

amy said...

Hey, that does look a lot like my pic! Except mine isn't lilacs, I don't know what it is.

Anna said...

Makes me miss Rochester. :( The Lilac Festival is the 11-20 of May. Hundreds of trees and festivities.

Rachel said...

Beautiful photo! Great color!!!

Erica said...

I am soooo jealous! These are my favorite, and I can never get them here. Nothing rivals that smell...and the look! We had three buge (like 20 feet across) bushes growing up, and I just can not get over missing them. It is a flwoer that will never show up in any florest shop here. Thanks for the great picture!

Maggie said...

ooooooooooh I love this!

Amanda said...

OH my gosh I love this picture! Those lilacs are GORGEOUS! I can smell them!

Heather said...

I agree, nothing smells better than lilacs! They are my favorite!!!