Taking one picture per day for an entire year--on a mission to become a better photographer.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Day 87--Exaggerated Contrast
I've been seeing a lot of "exaggerated" contrast lately, and the effect has grown on me so I decided to give it a try. I think it turned out kind of cool!
As of September 21st I am shooting with a Canon Rebel XTi with a Canon EF 18-55mm 3.5 lens. From April 27th 2007 until August 1st 2007 I was shooting with a Canon Rebel XT --then some creep decided to steal it right out of our stroller--prior to that I was using an Olympus D-560 "Point & Shoot" Camera.
9 comments:
I like this one a lot. And you are right. I have been seeing a lot of contrast everywhere these days. You did a great job!
I don't always like it, but I really do on this one. Nicely done!
looks good...great job!!
That's a really cool picture... exposure and lighting is really great.
I like this one! Nicely done!
Yeah, I agree. It really works here. Nice job.
That did turn out cool! I love this pic Jess!!!
Very cool effect! It works perfectly in this photo!
I love it!
Post a Comment