

The 365 group that I belong to has started a weekly challenge--this week's theme is "blue", so when I stepped on this car this afternoon (ha ha) I found it to be the perfect subject. It was challenging to photograph because of the reflective surface, but I'm really happy with the final results. I even moved it to a different location to try the light at a slightly different angle.




7 comments:
Cool! I like the first one. It shows a lot of depth and different shades of blue.
LOL Yep, I've had my share of kamikaze cars that I have stepped on. LOL
I love the vibrant blue color. Great job.
Great pick!!
I wonder HOW MANY blue cars Dylan has...hmmm!!!
That's blue alright! Cool looking car there.
Great blue theme! The color is fantastic!
I really love the top one too!
Alex loves hot wheels/matchbox cars right now!
Post a Comment