Monday, March 26, 2007

Day 22-- "Local Landmarks"


Our weekly challenge for this week is to photograph "local landmarks." About the only thing I could come up with for our dinky town is the Schwan Food Company which is headquartered here; yes, we are the home of those tasty ice cream treats.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Heee...I like that! At least you don't live in Austin MN (isn't that the home of Spam?)

Erica

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, too funny!! I love my schwan man. :)

Amanda said...

HAHA!!! I love their ice cream sandwhiches!!! What a good landmark!

Maggie said...

Woo HOO!!! Gotta love Schwan!

~ Natalie~ said...

That is great! We have these trucks come through our neighborhood all of the time.

Heather said...

(insert hyper guy here) I LOVE Schwans! Man I miss stuff like that! My husband absolutely adores their old fashioned hotdogs. (I like the cream cheese stuffed pretzels!) YUM!

Holly said...

LOL! That is too funny. But I have to say, you did a great job of making something boring look really interesting! :)