Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 24--"Legos"


A month ago if anyone would have told me I would have spent an hour and 45 shots trying to capture Legos, I would have laughed at them--but that's really what happened today. The weather is cold and rainy so getting out and about wasn't an option. Gavin's Legos were all over the floor so I started shooting, experimenting with different angles. My flash kept firing though, and I didn't like the way things were turning out, so I turned it off only to battle slow shutter speeds. So I made a makeshift tripod with books. After about 10 shots I got this. Gavin was thrilled to have his Legos back...I bet I heard, "Mom...MINE!" About 10 times.

6 comments:

Holly said...

It was worth all the trouble because it came out great! Love the colors and the different focal points.

It's funny what we will do now to get a good shot.

Rachel said...

LOL...sounds like a completely normal way to spend an hour to me! ;) The picture turned out great!

~ Natalie~ said...

Great vivid colors. Great clarity as well.

Anonymous said...

LOL that's funny Jessica. Don't be surprised if Gavin starts hiding his legos from now on. LOL

Amanda said...

LOVE it!

Maggie said...

Love it! Great color, sharpness, composition. Good job!