
My husband was nice enough to be my model for this shot. I had a really hard time finding an angle and a pose to make his fist look natural. This is my favorite of all the shots I took. I'll be sending this photo to the Minnesota Office of the National Kidney Foundation to use as they see fit.




8 comments:
that's a great idea!!
COOL
beautiful! I'm sure the foundation will love it too! I need to learn how to do the black and white w/color thing. You're a quick learner!
Very creative.
Love it Jess!
Great idea and great shot! It looks so neat and really makes a statement. I bet the foundation will find a great use for it. Keep us posted on that.
That's awesome Jess! Great idea to send the pic to the foundation. You'll be running that place in no time!
That is a wonderful photo Jess! I love it!
Post a Comment