Gavin and I went for a walk this afternoon, and the sky has been looking kind of funky. It's cloudy, rainy, and sunny all at the same time, so it made for some interesting lighting in today's photos. I don't even know for sure what the structure in the first photo is...it's located along some railroad tracks. I do like that you can see it off in the distance in the photo of Gavin.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Day 10--"Interesting Lighting"
Gavin and I went for a walk this afternoon, and the sky has been looking kind of funky. It's cloudy, rainy, and sunny all at the same time, so it made for some interesting lighting in today's photos. I don't even know for sure what the structure in the first photo is...it's located along some railroad tracks. I do like that you can see it off in the distance in the photo of Gavin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
neat set of photos! I also like that you can see the buildings behind Gavin, cool idea. I like the ligting in the bottom pic. I love shadows on the face, it really adds depth.
These are really nice photos! I agree how they make a great set. The lighting in the bottom photo is very nice on his face!
just love his smile :)
are the buildings perhaps some kind of cylo...for filling up train cars with grain or something?
Great pictures. That first one is a great capture.
He has a great smile Jessica. Cool silos too.
The first picture is so neat. It looks like a photo you would see on a postcard.
The look on Gavin's face is precious!
I love that you can see the structure in both photos. Great composition for the structure one. Gavin is just too cute!
Post a Comment