
It was a frustrating day here all around...none of my shots turned out, but when I placed the "glowing edges" filter on this photo, suddenly I liked it. This is a willow tree sculpture that one of Gavin's nurses gave us just before his transplant. In the balloon it says "Hope".
To really see the detail of the "Glowing Edges" filter, click on the photo to make it bigger.




8 comments:
I'm sorry it was a frustrating day... but your picture still looks really neat. Tomorrow is a new day, right?
hey, you took lemons and made lemonade! Hope tommorrow is a better day for you.
I think it looks like a copper figurine using that filter. Very cool.
Great pic! i think it looks great.
Very cool, I love it!
That looks great! It's cool to get creative with editing sometimes. Hope today is better for you!
Jess - Don't you love the Willow Tree sculptures? What a neat gift from the nurses, and a very cool photo!! Great job!
((((((hugs))))) What a great gift. I love the action you ran on it. Very cool.
Post a Comment