
The Blue Globe Spruce in our front yard

Gavin's fuzzy fleece hat

And why is it that all little boys just HAVE to play in puddles? Gavin getting wet and muddy!
Taking one picture per day for an entire year--on a mission to become a better photographer.
7 comments:
Love the detail on the spruce.
LOL on the hat! I also think the spruce looks great!
Great tree picture! I love the hat photo too. And he's so adorable playing in the puddle...how fun!
I love them all! Gavin is such a cutie, and it is not just boys...A plays in puddles all the time!
Your eye for detail is getting so much better. Great photography!! Just think what you could do with a dslr.
WOW the tree closeup is perfect!!
I adore the pic by the puddle. You captured him and he's playful reflection. Awesome. :)
Great shots
Post a Comment