Taking one picture per day for an entire year--on a mission to become a better photographer.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Day 150-- "Gavin's Groupies at the Kidney Walk"
Our family participated in the 2007 National Kidney Foundation's "Kidney Walk" at Midway Stadium in St. Paul. This is the 2nd year the event was held (we walked last year, too!). "Gavin's Groupies" raised over $5,000 as a team for the NKF!
All of Gavin's Groupies Tony & Gavin with Kadin & Shawn--Gavin and Kadin both received kidney's from their daddies! Jess & Gavin
As of September 21st I am shooting with a Canon Rebel XTi with a Canon EF 18-55mm 3.5 lens. From April 27th 2007 until August 1st 2007 I was shooting with a Canon Rebel XT --then some creep decided to steal it right out of our stroller--prior to that I was using an Olympus D-560 "Point & Shoot" Camera.
1 comment:
AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment