Friday, June 08, 2007

Day 96--"Rainbow"


This rainbow appeared over our house...Tony and Gavin are in the driveway!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

OMGosh, Jess! That is an incredible photo! Great capture!

Sher Johnson said...

that is SO COOL

Karla said...

I love rainbows!

jessstephkylesmom said...

wow that is beautiful!

Vanessa said...

that's a beautiful..makes me think that's a sign of promise!

Maggie said...

Holy cow. That is an awesome, awesome sign.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that's amazing! I never saw a complete rainbow like that, and over your house with your family inside!

Laura said...

That is just so cool! Like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!

Emily Kate said...

Gordeous!

KrysiaG said...

INCREDIBLE! I would love a rainbow over our house. Great job!

Anonymous said...

That is such an awesome picture. That rainbow is fabulous!!

Holly said...

WOW! That is just crazy! It is gorgeous.